Click here to edit Spacer module.
Kohler 30kW Liquid Cooled Generator30RCL
Call 206-407-3120 to order this generator
Reliable power for large residential or small business needs. When the power goes out during a bad storm or power failure, your 30 kW KOHLER® generator with industrial-grade engine keeps your home or business – from central air to sump pump to personal computers – up and running. POWERFUL. In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power and keeps you connected to the things you love to do. SMART. You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources. PREMIUM WARRANTY. We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and an aluminum enclosure that’s built to last. QUIET.
Neighborhood-friendly, with weekly exercise volume that’s similar to a normal conversation. INNOVATIVE. This generator’s patent-pending innovations include a three-fan, automotive-style cooling system that keeps the sound level down.
THE POWER YOU NEED
• Powerful operation on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG); the 30RCL provides 125 amps on LPG and natural gas.
• Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, with 30RCL at 44kVA at 240V
• Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics and appliances
• Powered by Kohler KG2204T industrial-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
• RDC2 controller designed for today’s sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
• Extremely quiet operation with sound at 62 dBA at full speed and 54 dBA at exercise (normal conversation level)
• Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is standard
• Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
• Compatible with optional OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit (LCM or Load Shed Kit compatible with single phase generators only).