Losing power at home is inconvenient, but for businesses, it can be catastrophic. It can harm your brand’s reputation, cause lost revenues, and decrease employee productivity. However, with a standby generator from Washington Electric, you can avoid these headaches.
Assisted living facilities, nursing homes are required to have a backup source of power, and other businesses can benefit from having one too. At Washington Electric, our technicians can help you:
Size the right generator for your business operations, everything from a farm, ranch, or any other commercial facility. We do NOT do Industrial or Diesel.
- Identify financial incentives available to commercial facility owners from PSE, Tacoma, PUD.
- Handle all necessary permits, including city, county, building, gas, and electrical, to ensure a smooth installation process.
- Install a concrete pad for the generator and anchor it safely, providing a sturdy foundation.
- Connect the generator to a fuel supply, ensuring a reliable source of power during outages.
- Install the automatic transfer switch and wire the generator for all system controls, enabling seamless transition to backup power.
- Conduct tests to ensure the system works flawlessly when you need it the most.
- Activate the warranty, providing you with peace of mind and support.
No matter your small business needs, Generac & Kohler generators from Washington Electric can protect your organization from the damage of power outages. Whether you need a legally required backup power system or one that helps you gain an edge on your competitors, you can rely on our standby generators to safeguard your bottom line. Contact us today to learn more about your options and how we can assist businesses like yours.