Losing power at home is inconvenient, but for businesses, it can be catastrophic. It can harm your brand’s reputation, cause lost revenues, and decrease employee productivity. However, with a standby generator from Washington Electric, you can avoid these headaches.
Assisted living facilities and nursing homes are required to have a backup source of power, and other businesses can benefit from having one too.
At Washington Electric, our technicians can help you:
- Size the right generator for your business operations
- Identify financial incentives available to commercial facility owners from PSE, Tacoma, PUD.
- Handle all necessary permits including city, county, building, gas, and electrical
- Install a concrete pad for the generator and anchor it safely
- Connect the generator to a fuel supply
- Install the automatic transfer switch and wire the generator for all system controls
- Conduct tests to ensure the system works
- Activate the warranty
No matter your business needs, Generac generators from Washington Electric can protect your organization from the damage of power outages. Whether you need a legally required backup power system or one that helps you get an edge on your competitors, you can rely on our standby generators to protect your bottom line. Contact us today to learn more about your options.