Electrician/Generator Technician 01/02 or Apprentice (Kent/Renton)
Hiring 01 or 02 Electrician or experienced Apprentice with desire to expand skills. We specialize in standby generator installation and repair. Job duties to include Residential Service work, and Commercial service work.
Small local contractor. You will be working directly with the owner in some cases. Hours may fluctuate, as work schedule dictates (from overtime to part time, but is expected to steadily increase). . We are looking for a long term core employee that can make decisions on his own. Competitive wages:
- Company van.
- Company gas card.
- Company Shirts
Generator training available and may be required.
- Repair and rebuild standby generators (training available)
- Remove and reinstall products within acceptable standard repair hours.(training available)
- Complete written reports on work performed
Applicant must be: 1.) Driven, 2.) Self-Motivated, 3.) Clean-cut, 4.) GREAT customer service, 5.) Clean driving record, 6.) CURRENT Labor and Industries 01 or 02 or apprentice card 7.) Pass criminal background check 8.)No smoking no drugs
Need good communication skills, with office and customers, both electronically and verbally.
- Location: Kent/Renton
- Compensation: Doe
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
14404 SE 216th ST
Kent, WA 98042