Surge Protection • Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, Everett & Redmond
Washington Electric offers whole house surge protection for your home.
Whole house surge protection offers your family:
- Protection from electrical shock hazards
- Protection from fires
- Reducing static and other interferences
- Valuables like computers and home entertainment centers protected
Whole house surge protection can protect your family in a variety of ways.
Electrical shock hazards and fires can be reduced or eliminated by having us install ground-fault and arc protectors for your critical circuits.
Static and other interference with your radio and TV can be caused by improperly grounded or connected electrical circuits. Protect your valuables such as computers, home entertainment center components, and appliances from damage that can occur from electrical surges, electrical spikes, as well as nearby lightning strikes.
Washington Electric can help you protect your home, family, and valuables by making sure that the whole house is safeguarded against surges and electrical strikes.
Most people have the small power strips to help guard against power surges for their computers and other electronics.
The problem with these small power strips is that they usually offer little to zero protection.
Washington Electric can offer you whole house protection!
Power surges are caused by:
- Faulty wiring
- Downed power lines
- Utility company's equipment problems
- Large appliances that cycle power off and on
Items at risk from a power surge include all items that contain a microprocessor such as:
- Alarm systems
It makes sense to have everything protected at all times without having to worry about what is and is not plugged into a power strip protector.
Benefits of whole house protection:
- Save your time and money after each storm
- No electricians to call after an electrical surge occurs
- No damage to your valuables
- Insurance for all of your electronics
- Whole house protection provides inexpensive insurance
- No insurance claims after an electrical surge
- Selling advantage if you put your house on the market
- Not many houses have whole house protection – selling bonus
- Shows that safety is a high priority for your home
- Peace of mind – all day and all night - 365 days of the year
- Enjoy the next lightning storm knowing your house is safe
- Your electrical devices are protected
Schedule an appointment today to learn more about how a whole house surge protection can protect you, your family, and your home installed by Washington Electric.