Electrical Contractor Serving Seattle & Bellevue
Washington Electric offers each of our customers the same trust, respect, and honesty we would expect to receive ourselves.
We adhere to a service philosophy that is founded on the understanding that people deserve to be treated with the utmost respect by those who enter their homes.
Everyone at Washington Electric strives to deliver a level of service excellence that will make people want to work with us again and recommend us with confidence to their friends, family, and neighbors.
Everything about the way that we do business is focused on building long-term relationships.
Our formula for success:
- We only use the highest quality materials and fixtures
- We only employ conscientious, highly skilled professionals
- We bring a level of expertise in residential and commercial work making us a leader among Seattle electrical contractors
- Our technicians live all around the Seattle, Eastside, and South-end which allows us to provide timely service to customers anywhere in our service area
Our Mission Statement
Washington Electric knows that people come first. We are committed, above all else, to providing customers with courteous, efficient, and dependable electrical contracting services at competitive prices. We further dedicate our staff and resources to improving the local community by way of donations, special projects, and local benefit events.
Washington Electric Company Overview
- Family owned and managed business since 2010
- Service available in the greater Seattle area
- State and locally licensed, bonded, and insured
- We adhere to the latest NEC, state, and local electrical codes
- Companywide safety policy strictly enforced
- Zero-incident safety record
- Sales growth of over 300% since inception
- Preferred contractor of local real estate offices
- Family-friendly and equal opportunity employer
- Accept all forms of payment, we offer financing
- Staff, technicians, and helpers in the field daily
- Office staff available 9am-5pm for assistance at 425-332-5855
Our History is as a Electric Contractor based here in Seattle
Washington Electric LLC was established by Eric Johnson. Eric started in the electrical industry in 1999 after an uncle encouraged him.
Eric has resided in Washington State since 1994 and has come to love the area and everything it has to offer. Eric has run in road races, triathlons, and did the STP (Seattle-to-Portland) in one day.
After years of working for companies and foremen who seemed more focused on the financial goals and not the customer, Eric decided it was time to open his own shop. He wanted to make sure that his customers did, indeed, come first.
Within two years of opening the company, Washington Electric had gained the loyalty of over 100 clients and sales had increased three-fold. By putting you, our customer, first, we have established a business that holds firm in the community, is true to its intent, and grows stronger every year.
We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
We feel honored to have earned the Angie's List "Super Service Award" which is given to only 5% of companies nationwide. We are proud to display the award on our website to our satisfied customers.